A message from the owner of Power Marketing International
Proposals are a big part of my company yet they are the least favorite things for most of my employees to do. We do not charge for our proposals, so therefore it is very time consuming to create one the way we used to, especially when not every proposal is accepted. In the past we have set up a template in Word and used that to send to all our potential clients. It did the job, but there were some setbacks and I didn’t feel it was a very professional way to get the job done. So I went in search for another answer. In my search I found Bidsketch and I am very happy with the results I get from this program. There are many advantages to using this program and I would like to share a few.
The following are some of the advantages I feel are the most important and why I give Bidsketch such a great review.
- The company’s customer service is outstanding. I emailed them a few times before making my decision to get the program and I always received an answer in a timely manner. They were very helpful with any questions I had.
- The company sends me very informational emails about different aspects of running a business, which I find most helpful.
- The program itself is extremely easy to use and they have outstanding templates to use for different businesses, example website design, website marketing, graphic design, to name a few.
- The template design can be changed and there is even an option to design your own template.
- You can have a custom domain name to go with the domain of your website. This shows your potential clients that you are indeed a professional and that you are serious about every aspect of your business.
- The proposal has an electronic signature. This saves printing, scanning and faxing documents. All that is needed is a simple click of a button and you get a signature, which is just as binding as a written signature, making the turn around time much faster.
- The time my company takes in creating proposals is significantly less now and the ease takes the humdrum out of creating them. The customizable templates allow fast, professional proposals to be sent, in the end saving time; and time is money.
- The program allows saving content that you will use on most proposals so you are only creating the main bulk of what you need once. This saves time as well as you only need to change key things to fit your client’s needs.
- Once you have submitted your proposal you can keep track of when your proposal has been viewed, what part of the proposal has been viewed, and exactly how many times. It also lets you know how long the client spent viewing the content and even if the client downloads the PDF it will let you know how much time they spent before that. This is great, as you can know exactly what is going on behind the scenes with your potential client and how serious they really are.
- Bidsketch allows you to add “Optional Fees”. This is a great way to upsell products and services you have to offer.
- The program also integrates with many web apps such as Zapier, Harvest, FreshBooks, RightSignature, and Basecamp.
Bidsketch is a timesaver and just makes everyone’s life a little easier. It also lets our potential clients know that we are an upscale, professional business and we have the means to help their business succeed as well.
Click here to find out if Bidsketch can help your business go to its next level.